These are some strange but true and amazing science facts which prove that the world is a marvelous and mysterious place.
- 1 lakh 86 a thousand miles per second is the speed of light.
- Sunlight takes 8 minutes 17 seconds to reach the Earth.
- Earth rotates on its axis at a speed of one thousand miles per second and the Earth revolves around the sun in the space at the speed of 67 thousand miles per second.
- Every year, 10 million more earthquake will come.
- Water can boil and freeze at the same time.
- 1 thousand people each year are killed by pneumatic power.
- Our earth is 4.5 billion years older with the sun and 4.5 billion years old then the moon.
- Swiss Frederick Master discovered DNA in the year 1869.
- Alfred Nobel, the dynamite was discovered in the year 1866.
- 4 out of 5 people die due to the Ebola virus.
- There are 100 billion galaxies in our universe.
- Our universe is rotating on a billion miles per hour.
- The thermometer was invented in 1607 by Galileo.
- Germs are transferred by shaking hands not by kissing.
- Man needs 12 hours to completely digest food.
- The planet Venus is the hottest planet in our solar system. The planet’s atmosphere is 450 ° C.
- The highest temperature in the world was recorded in 1922 in Libya. At that time the temperature was 58 degrees Celsius.
- The average male brain is larger than the average female brain.
- There are 50 billion galaxies in our universe according to science.
- Kangaroos can not walk backward.