These are some strange but true and amazing science facts which prove that the world is a marvelous and mysterious place.
- 1 lakh 86 a thousand miles per second is the speed of light.
- sunlight takes 8 minutes 17 seconds to reach the Earth.
- Earth rotates on its axis at a speed of one thousand miles per second and the Earth revolves around the sun in the space at the speed of 67 thousand miles per second.
- Every year, 10 million more earthquake will come.
5. Water can boil and freeze at the same time.
6. 1 thousand people each year are killed by pneumatic power.
7. Our earth is 4.5 billion years older with the sun and 4.5 billion years old then the moon.
8. Swiss Frederick Master discovered DNA in the year 1869.
9. Alfred Nobel, the dynamite was discovered in the year 1866.
10. 4 out of 5 people die due to the Ebola virus.
11. There are 100 billion galaxies in our universe.
12. Our universe is rotating on a billion miles per hour.
13. The thermometer was invented in 1607 by Galileo.
14. Germs are transferred by shaking hands not by kissing.
15. Man needs 12 hours to completely digest food.
16. The planet Venus is the hottest planet in our solar system. The planet’s atmosphere is 450 ° C.
17. The highest temperature in the world was recorded in 1922 in Libya. At that time the temperature was 58 degrees Celsius.
18. The average male brain is larger than the average female brain.
19. There are 50 billion galaxies in our universe according to science.
20. Kangaroos can not walk backward.