|Sr. No||Fastest Cars in the World||Speed|
|1||Hennessey Venom GT||0-435 km/h 2.5 second|
|2||Bugatti Veyron Super Sport||0-96 km/h 2.5 second|
|3||Koenigsegg Agera R||0-100 km/h 2.9 second|
|4||SSC Ultimate Aero||0-100 km/h 2.78 second|
|5||9ff GT9- R car||0-96 mph/h 2.9 second|
|6||Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo||0-96 km/h 2.8 second|
|7||Koenigsegg CCX||0-100 km/h 3.2 second|
|8||McLaren F1||0-100 km/h 3.2 second|
|9||Jenvo ST1||0-96 km/h 2.9 second|
|10||Pagani Huayra car||0-96 m/h 3.2 seconds|
1. The Hennessey Venom GT can go from 0-435km/h 2.5 seconds. The turbocharged 7.0-liter LS7 V8 Twin Turbo V8 engine that has the power of 1244 horsepower and it’s initial cost is $ 1,000,000.
2. Second fastest and most expensive car is Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. It gains 0-96 km/h in just 2.5 second and it has a narrow-angle 8 liter W16 engine that has the power of 1200 horsepower.
3. Koenigsegg Agera R is another incredible car. It can go from 0-100 km/h in 2.9 seconds. It has twin-turbo V8 of 1099 horse power engine and it tops out at 418 km/h.
4. SSC Ultimate Aero can go from speeds of 0-100 km/h2.78 seconds. It has 1183 horsepower engine, and it has top speed of 413 km/h. Its price is $ 654,400.
5. 9ff GT9- R car can go 0-96 mph/h in just 2.9 seconds. It has twin-turbo 4.0 liter flat-6 of 1120 horse power engine. The initial price is $ 695,000.
6. The Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo can go 0-96 km/h in 2.8 seconds. It has 750 horsepower and maximum speed of 400 km/h.
7. Koenigsegg CCX is another incredible car. It can go from 0-100 km/h3.2 seconds. It has 806 horsepower and reach speeds of 394 km/h.
8. The McLaren F1 can go from 0-100 km/h 3.2 seconds. It has 627 horsepower and can reach maximum speeds of 386 km/h.
9. Jenvo ST1 is another fastest car. This car is powered by 7-liter powerful v8 engine. It can go from 0-96km/h in just 2.9 second and maximum speed of 374 kilometers per hour.
10. Pagani Huayra car in italian sports car. It can go from 0/ 96 kilometers per hour in just 3.2 seconds. This car has the highest speed of 371 kilometers per hour.